TAGGED "The Return"


Aiyooooo who la go and invent this tagged all...... its getting lotter and worser ...Hate to do this kind of thing..any way for the sake of Fifi... here we go again....
  • Four jobs I had in my life
~Part time waiter "Mines Exhibition" From 3 (earning money on school holiday)
~Kenny Rogers "Mines Shopping Fair" only one day.. Tak tahan kene buli
~Menang Nusantara "assemble Electronic part" While waiting for SPM result
~Bp Sg besi harmony... (The best work place ever) as a cook and supervisor
~+ another last one.. Currently Technical Support Executive "CELCOM"
  • Four movies/TV series I would watch over and over:
~F.R.I.E.N.D.S Best sitcom Ever 100000000 Thumbs up
~Harry Potter All series.. every fst show its a must to watch in GOLD CLASS CINEMA
~Mast Millennium Dance performance and Road trip...... hahhaa
~Grey Anatomy..... Like to watch how they cut human flesh and all the Emergency cases
  • Four places I’ve been for the past one week
~Pavilion "watching Twilight Movie"
~Jusco Cheras selatan " watching Chihuahua Movie"
~Shamz Butik" boutique Own by my Brother"
~KLCC "grab nanthini bday gift a sony MP4 "
  • Four of my favorite food
~Nasi goreng Ayam kunyit Along "Nasi mubarak"
~moms Cook
~Bangsar Tosai Ayam
~Baskin Robbins As a dessert
  • Four places I would rather be right now
~My bed Obviously its 4 am in the morning
~Disney land probably will dream about it after go to sleep
~No Where
~No Where







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PaPa Rich A.K.A Blackout

Harry Potter and The Half-blood Prince

MOVE OUT