BuBBLe ToWn



Finally Finally I achieve level 7........previously I'm strugled and sat quietly at level 5 my last achievement due to That Bitch level 4 spinning level make me felling dizzy and wanna PUKE.... but AT LAST i use my Six sense and go this far..... I'm so proud of my selfh.....people are back talking me saying that I'm not gonna make it...That I'm a looser ..... but that doesn't make me down .Coz u guys don't know where the hell i come from and u guys don't have idea what I'm been through...But I'm not the Victim ..I Grow from it and i learned..I take responsibility for my self........ To Girlindarkness at your face i beat u ha ha and to Qumaer and Justlixa.......pray to god coz soonerr or later you guys are going Down........... READ MY LIP D.O.W.N

ps:// beat up at level 8 same patern game spinning my head off.......urghh..... hate this

thanx to tyra banks coz make me stonger and make me a Fighter watch this clip

Comments

best ko kene main tapi agak susah sikit...... but aku dah berjaya potong wanie
girlindarkness said…
celeke..ko ingat ko leh potong aku senang2 macam tuh?
ahahhaha... emo gile main game ni..takpe barak, nanti aku up lagi score aku k?

no sweat!
girlindarkness said…
ingat kowang bagus sangat ke weh?ha?kowang ingat kowang handal sangat ke? (aku menjerit sambil geget selipar tanda kak mariati)
girlindarkness said…
damn..aku dah OT sampai kul 12 sambil main binatang nie pun x dapat gaks laaa..celake betul!
hahahaha.. Dream on wanie..... ko takan dapat lawan aku yg HANDAL ini......

Popular posts from this blog

PaPa Rich A.K.A Blackout

Harry Potter and The Half-blood Prince

MOVE OUT