-Im SICK-

ngee nguuu ngee nguuu.......i can hear that annoying Sound while i breath in an out...its like i have a kitten in my chest meowing..... Fuck this is not good ......

The story began yesterday when i had a terrible flu.....This is the time i hate my nose... its too sensitive to dust..... Its was 10.30 am , And i start cleaning my room change my bed sheet,sweeping and mopping and etc etc.....Suddenly hachuummmm.... oh god i know something bad gonna happened to me ......
I'm ready for work....... i bring along Toilet Roll with me in case of nose emergency.(my mom and my bro laugh at me)....Sharp 2.30 I start my shift and answering call as per normal.....While asst cust i have to put them on mute to go Achummm again and again.....and my voice started to change ... I told yswan n Sufee that I'm not feeling well but that time I'm still ok can talk as per normal and no sign of asthma.........My shift ended 12.00 sharp and i reached home 1.00am.. my mum still awake..... I took Panadol soluble and before bed time i took 1 pill of Flu killer .... That medicine make me sleepy like sleeping beauty.....


12.45pm..... Fuck I'm late.........and fuck for second time I'm not felling good... my chest hurt and i cant breath... i crawl to my bag ....reach my inhaler and Puff Puff........ again Puff Puff... fuh...........its back to normal.....2.15 i reached celcom... login logout and sit quietly.... i can hear that the kitten meowing again.. oh god....... i took another puff.. it disappear.... I'm shivering....i walk to sue workstation and ask a favor if she can accompany me to clinic... she say ok wait for a while and she continued asst cust......then me,sue n yswan leave the office and went for a clinic hunt... its SUNDAY and lot of clinic Close..... at last we found this CLINIC MADIVARON in stapak...... The doctor was panic to See me..... he said i took a wrong pill.... then i remember it might be a Flu pill....he bring me to the other room and the nurse pass me the nebulizer....after 15 min I'm felling Betta.......not that good but ok.. i can walk......Then fast forward..... I went to Bangsar to my bro place but he wasn't there ..... then st8 shoot to NILAI..... take my Medicent and sleep.....now its 2.36am... im not felling ok.. i cant sleep,my throat hurt.. i cant eat.... I'm feel like I'm dying.......Tomolo is my off day i hope i will be fine after tomolo coz im sick When I SICK........

Special Thanx to :-

- Sue & Yswan-17th Aug 2008- Clinic Madivaron
- Wanie & Ann-3rd June 2008- Clinic Zariff
- mama Yeen & Wanie-25th december 2007 -Clinic Family
Ms Byxura...with her non stop get well soon sms and chat while im not feeling well..... ekkeke
Click this pic for more infomation....

What is asthma??
How to use Inhaler??
Comments
P/s - senyum selalu